Friday 9 November 2012

FPL Transfer Guidelines

This page will be simple to most FPL managers out there who just want a second opinion on who to buy and sell. Similar to Fanning the Flames by Chris Glover's PLFantasy, this page will be updated hopefully after relevant stats are released. This will be the "logical" view in making decisions as facts don't lie (such as buying differentials based on Taarabt and Suarez's attempts on target). As my statistics knowledge as of now is still relatively low, I will most likely be initially referring to Shots On Target's stats for now, the team there has done a fantastic job in making life easier for everybody.

Things that I will touch on in this page are:

  • Bandwagons: Who is gaining momentum and who is losing it
  • Differentials: Players that consistently do well in football but not in FPL, but could potentially do well one day
That's all I can think of for now, I'm not really keen into doing additional statistical work just yet, but anyone that comes across this and is willing to do the math is very, very welcome in giving me ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment