Tuesday 18 December 2012

Guest Column (Archive)

This will be a shell post at the moment, and articles will be added to this post/page as soon as they are done... I'm attempting to get people to "guest write" for this column because I think that things that I write are not very relatable and enjoyable :-(

So with the light-hearted stuff being in this page, hopefully people will find this page insightful, entertaining and useful 2/3 seasons into the future when we're busy discussing about Bib Theory and how Reading are crap...


19/12/12, Ameenkw, Pre-GW18, The Fellaini Dilemma
12/1/13, VanTheMan, Pre-GW20. The Double Gameweek Scenario

2 comments:

  1. I have a FPL Blog on fantasypremierleaguealldaylong.blogspot.com, check it out, if you want to guest write contact me on Twitter: @FPLAaron.

    Would it be possible for me to guest write for you too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Just took a look at your blog, and I must say that I'm impressed. I'd be very happy to have you write. Either send me a word doc or shoot an email to luxian.work@gmail.com and we can start discussing what you'd like to write :)

    Hope to hear from you soon,

    Lucien

    ReplyDelete