Tuesday 25 December 2012

GW 19 Projections

Merry Christmas people. Hope that I have been as informative as I have been entertaining. Or did I use that the wrong way round.


First XI, followed by subs

Player
Position
Fixture
Projected Score
Begovic
GK
LIV (H)
6
Wilkinson
DEF
LIV (H)
6
Cameron
DEF
LIV (H)
6
Nastasic
DEF
SUN (A)
6
Mata
MID
NOR (A)
5 at least
Michu
MID
RDG (A)
5 at least
Puncheon
MID
SUN (H)
2 (4)
Silva
MID
SUN (A)
5 at least
Suarez
FWD
FUL (H)
2 (4)
Defoe
FWD
STK (H)
2 (4)
RVP
FWD
NEW (H)
6 at least
Krul
GK
TOT (A)
2
Nolan
MID
-
0
Clyne
DEF
FUL (A)
2
Gibbs
DEF
-
0

Krul (mnu) v Begovic (LIV)

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Defenders

Liverpool predicted to be almost shut out by Stoke? Sounds suspicious... Not like Gibbs or Clyne would fare any better. Crossing fingers then!

Attackers

This is almost a last chance saloon for Defoe. Might have to go for an "in form" forward like Torres (I think I just ate my own vomit there) or someone cheap like Benteke or Carlton Cole. The Watchlist will dictate that.

As for starters, Nolan's no-GW makes the choice of the front 7 trivial.

Differentials this week are: Tevez v Sunderland and Snodgrass v Chelsea.

51 points projected is another green arrow signal, hopefully. Only 1 man stands in my way, and it's definitely not Stewart Downing, but his buck toothed trigger happy friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment