Thursday 13 December 2012

GW5 Projections

Ah this. I remember this week. The week that ruined my 12/13 season forever...


First XI, followed by subs

Player
Position
Fixture
Projected Score
Jaaskelainen
GK
SUN (H)
2
Bertrand
DEF
STK (H)
2 (4)
Davies
DEF
EVE (H)
2 (4)
Figueora
DEF
FUL (H)
2 (4)
Yaya Toure
MID
ARS (H)
7 at least
Cazorla
MID
MCI (A)
2
Hazard
MID
STK (H)
7 at least
Michu
MID
EVE (H)
2 (4)
Tevez
FWD
ARS (H)
6 at least
Ba
FWD
NOR (H)
6 at least
Podolski
FWD
MCI (A)
2 (4)
Davis
GK
AVL (H)
2
Guthrie
MID
WBA (A)
2
Jenkinson
DEF
MCI (A)
2
Nelsen
DEF
TOT (A)
2

Jaaskelainen (SUN) v Davis (AVL)

Jaas is the pick here (I literally flipped a coin), although both keepers are expected to concede 1.

Defence

I have SWA, ARS, a risky CHE, WIG and QPR. 3 at the back it is. Stats dictates Davies Bertrand and Fig, and that's what I will go.

Attackers

Picking 1 to leave out was surprisingly easy, considering my front 8 are all "elite players" bar Guthrie.

Conclusion: 38 points. I have Toure and Tevez vs. Podolski and Cazorla, with Jenkinson on the bench. Please be high scoring...

No comments:

Post a Comment