Thursday 13 December 2012

GW 9 Projections

Things get trickier and tricker. Only team OFFENSIVE stats in this one, so without individual player data I have even less to work with. Will probably "intuitive" projections on this.


First XI, followed by subs

Player
Position
Fixture
Projected Score
Begovic
GK
SUN (H)
6
Baines
DEF
LIV (H)
6 at least
Riise
DEF
RDG (A)
2
Wilson
DEF
SUN (H)
6
Mata
MID
MNU (H)
5 at least
Cazorla
MID
QPR (H)
5 at least
Ben Arfa
MID
WBA (H)
5 at least
Nolan
MID
WIG (A)
2
Aguero
FWD
SWA (H)
6 at least
Ba
FWD
NEW (H)
6 at least
Defoe
FWD
SOU (A)
2 (4)
Hart
GK
LIV (A)
2
Sterling
MID
EVE (A)
2
O'Shea
DEF
STK (A)
2
Davies
DEF
MCI (A)
2

Begovic (SUN) v Hart (SWA)

I had Hart on the bench?!? Think my GK rotation was a bit off here, which explains me switching allegiance to Krul after this Gameweek. But I'm quite sure most people would've gone with Bego here.

Defence

Perhaps I can derive defensive rankings from the inverse of attacking rankings. So stats would suggest that Stoke, Everton and Sunderland are my best bets. So it definitely was a bad decision putting Riise in the first 3.

Attackers

Based on team attacking rankings, Liverpool have the least chance of scoring, indicating that Sterling should be benched. Well that settled it.

Conclusion: So with a projected total of 51 points, I should be over the moon for good man-management AHAHAHA. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment