Tuesday 23 April 2013

GW32 Projections


I am aware I haven't done stuff for a while now. Work's been catching up with me, as with most Stat blog writers who have other jobs too.

Having said that, not paying attention to the things I usually do has cost me. Not putting up the projections for GW33 has caused me to put the armband on Caz instead of RVP for example. But I'll learn. Good lessons for next season. Time for the formalities then.


First XI, followed by subs

Player
Position
Fixture
Projected Score
Boruc
GK
RDG (A)
2
Enrique
DEF
WHU (H)
6
Clyne
DEF
RDG (A)
2
Turner
DEF
SWA (H)
6
Mata
MID
SUN (H)
6
Cazorla
MID
WBA (A)
2 (4)
Gerrard
MID
WHU (H)
2 (4)
Jenas
MID
WIG (H)
2
RVP
FWD
MCI (H)
2 (4)
Suarez
FWD
WHU (H)
6
Benteke
FWD
STK (A)
2 (4)
De Gea
GK
MCI (H)
2
Walcott
MID
WBA (A)
0
Wilson
DEF
AVL (H)
6
Zabaleta
DEF
MNU (A)
2

Credit to Chris Glover's FPL blog for the projection stats.

DDG v Boruc

A week ago I planned to have Robles in for his DGW. Interesting thoughts I had. Robles is still a good option, and I am quite sure that pre-32 I was still thinking about Robles too. Stats say Boruc, and so Boruc it is.

Defenders

Wilson showed up tops in the stats here, but for form/I-don't-like-him reasons I benched him along with Zabaleta who plays Man United. Had Benteke playing anyway, and I'd rather bench Wilson than Benteke really.

Attackers

Models say to bench Jenas. And bench Jenas I will. Unless Walcott doesn't play.

36 points is below average, but the model churned out less-than-desirable candidates so I'm guessing most of us wouldn't be doing that well anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment