Monday 25 March 2013

GW 30 Projections


So with the international break over in a week, I realise that my next few days are going to be overloaded with work and other things to do. Time to get to it then.


First XI, followed by subs

Player
Position
Fixture
Projected Score
De Gea
GK
RDG (H)
6
Zabaleta
DEF
EVE (A)
2
Enrique
DEF
SOU (A)
2
Wilson
DEF
WBA (H)
6
Mata
MID
WHU (H)
5 at least
Sessegnon
MID
NOR (H)
2 (4)
Walcott
MID
SWA (A)
5
Bale
MID
FUL (H)
6
RVP
FWD
RDG (H)
7 at least
Suarez
FWD
SOU (A)
5 at least
Benteke
FWD
QPR (H)
5 at least
Boruc
GK
LIV (H)
2
Sissoko
MID
WIG (A)
2 (4)
Turner
DEF
SUN (A)
2
Clyne
DEF
LIV (H)
2

DDG v Boruc

I love no-brainers.

Defenders

I've decided to bench Clyne for obvious reasons, and I guess I brought Sessegnon in for these relatively "favourable" fixtures, so I might as well rest Turner.  Bunn owners beware muahaha.

Attackers

Tough decision here and the decision came down to Sissoko v Sessegnon in the stats. Benching Sessegnon was the obvious choice here, but Sessegnon is the flair pick so FLAIR PICK IT IS. Seriously why did I pick up Sissoko in the first place?

51. I'm expect to jizz this week. CMON ROBIN

No comments:

Post a Comment