Sunday 3 March 2013

GW28 Projections

OK firstly, apologies for the lack of anything over the last week or so. Been busy with a lot of things ( as well as recovering from a lot of things) and I'll aim to have projections, as well as the Verdict from 2 weeks ago up my today before the Spurs/Arsenal game. Let's go.



First XI, followed by subs

Player
Position
Fixture
Projected Score
Boruc
GK
QPR (H)
6
Clyne
DEF
QPR (H)
6
Enrique
DEF
WIG (A)
2
Zabaleta
DEF
AVL (A)
6
Mata
MID
WBA (H)
6 at least
Fellaini
MID
RDG (H)
5 at least
Walcott
MID
TOT (A)
2 (4)
Bale
MID
ARS (H)
5 at least
Sissoko
MID
NOR (H)
3
Suarez
FWD
WIG (A)
6 at least
RVP
FWD
QPR (A)
5 at least
Federici
GK
EVE (A)
2
Benteke
FWD
MCI (H)
2 (4)
Wilson
DEF
WHU (H)
2
Turner
DEF
MNU (A)
2

Federici v Boruc

OK so either keeper isn't working out. Getting a bit worried. Will consider jumping on the Man United train post Real Madrid. For now, Boruc's home game should theoretically deliver.

Defenders

I had a real headache picking players this week. Wilson (WHU) and Clyne (QPR) have fantastic fixtures, and they were vying for a spot with Sissoko in midfield and Benteke in attack. Will favor the attackers though, so I'll be letting new boy Sissoko have his chance. In terms of defence, I'll be trusting the stats here and hence sticking to Clyne over Wilson. Just glad that I'm spoilt for choice.

Attackers

Not much to comment on here, this week's kinda like the calm before the storm really. With GW29 incoming I'm actually quite worried as (worst case) I'll be resting 3 of the 5 power mid (Walcott, Fellainia and Mata) on top of RVP up top. Zabaleta's risk also makes me only have 9 players for GW29. Quite sure I shouldn't have chased the Sissoko price rise. Disgusted with myself.

Differentials this week will be updated later if possible.

54. Ay caramba. All rests on the SOU v QPR game then.

No comments:

Post a Comment