Tuesday 12 March 2013

GW29 Projections

More stuff to catch up on yay. This week was meant to be exciting as many blanks afforded me to have a transfer dilemma for once, but Candy Crush happened. Anyway time for a catch up.


First XI, followed by subs

Player
Position
Fixture
Projected Score
Boruc
GK
NOR (A)
2
Clyne
DEF
NOR (A)
2
Enrique
DEF
TOT (H)
2
Turner
DEF
SOU (H)
2
Wilson 
DEF
NEW (A)
2
Sessegnon
MID
QPR (A)
2 (4)
Walcott
MID
-
0
Bale
MID
LIV (A)
5 at least
Sissoko
MID
STK (H)
5 at least
Suarez
FWD
TOT (H)
5 at least
Benteke
FWD
RDG (A)
5 at least
Federici
GK
AVL (H)
0
RVP
FWD
-
0
Mata
MID
-
0
Zabaleta
DEF
-
0

Federici v Boruc

Federici's injury makes things easier. Thankfully I have enough moolah in the bank to do Federici to David de Gea. Like a boss.

Defenders

Not a lot of choices to make this week, everyone's benches will be tested this week. I feel bad for those who have Demels and O'Briens in their squads, I think beyond Davies I wouldn't really have desired more for my backline. Why did I sell Davies again? Oh right, STK/NOR/SOU. GOtta stick to that.

Attackers

Once again, chances are skeletons will be out of their closets and thankfully my mids and strikers are balanced enough to field a "respectable" lineup. Personally I waited all week to figure out what midfielder I could've hooked in for 8.1, but it was a tad disappointing to see Taarabt, who doesn't start, as the best possible midfielder up there. Surprisingly, Pilkington (who I recommended midweek but got shot down for it lol) was up there too, which speaks for the real lack of mid options this week.

32. A typical low week for good reason. All comes down to cap choices then.

No comments:

Post a Comment