Monday 28 January 2013

GW24 Projections

I can't believe that after nearly a month, I didn't give in to temptation kept my wildcard. Think the GW25 Projection will be the most important of all...


First XI, followed by subs

Player
Position
Fixture
Projected Score
Begovic
GK
WIG (H)
6
Nastasic
DEF
QPR (A)
6
Gibbs
DEF
LIV (H)
2
Hughes
DEF
WHU (H)
2
Mata
MID
RDG (A)
5 at least
Fellaini
MID
WBA (H)
5 at least
Walcott
MID
LIV (H)
2 (4)
Bale
MID
NOR (A)
2 (4)
Michu
MID
SUN (A)
2 (4)
Suarez
FWD
ARS (A)
2 (4)
RVP
FWD
SOU (H)
6 at least
Turnbull
GK
-
0
Demel
DEF
FUL (A)
2
Harte
DEF
CHE (H)
2
Ruiz
FWD
WHU (H)
2 (4)

Turnbull v Begovic

The last stand. If Bego can't keep a CS against Wigan without Kone he's the first one out. David de Gea's swearing at him in Spanish.

Defenders

Demel and Harte are lowest on the rankings. I am considering doing a flair move and fielding Demel in for Gibbs as I expect a 0-0... Will mull over it.

Attackers

Ruiz makes a really, really good case against the power 7. Michu is the lowest on the attacking rankings. Might actually listen to stats this time. Happy with him or Demel coming off the bench though, I would rather have this headache.

Differentials this week are Fletcher or Dempsey for consistency or flair. All the best boys, Fletcher comes in for my Wildcard.

40 points. With the power 7. Ay caramba.

No comments:

Post a Comment