Friday 4 January 2013

Pre-Gameweek 22 Transfers

The high risk transfers didn't exactly work out, but at least the points I made were enough to offset the points deduction. Krul (5) + Nolan (0 since I don't have 11 starters with Nolan) + 4 = 9, Turnbull (3) + Fellaini (5) = 8. Just the 1 point loss. This week however, I'm going really high risk...


So the priority of people "out" are Flops, followed by Injured, then Expecteds with Bad stats. Sounds about right.


Defoe->Ruiz

Length: 6 Gameweeks (Pre GW16)
Reason:
1) I didn't justify bringing Defoe in. How odd. Well primarily I'm clearing funds.
2) WAS fed up with Defoe's form at the time. I admit I should have waited. This move is potentially a HUGE mistake as a) Adebayor is going to AFCON so Defoe's stats might turn consistent again and b) Defoe's stats are picking up. c) I didn't wait for Ruiz's stats to come out and I realised later that they were bad. Nail biting times ahead.

Riskiness: Medium/High
Term Length: Until there is a third striker who is as consistent as RVP and Suarez. Or if I wanna downgrade to Pog or Kenwyne Jones for more cash.


Cameron -> Harte

Length: 12 Gameweeks (Pre GW10)
Reason:
1) Stoke losing form. Cashing in on profit. Probably will roll with 1 Stoke defender only for season. Wildcard plan dependent.
2) 3.8 defender that plays. Clearing funds.

Riskiness: Medium
Term Length: Until Jan Wildcard. I should start calling it a Feb wildcard.


Puncheon -> Walcott

Length: 8 Gameweeks (Pre GW14)
Reason:
1) I kneejerked because I would not have been able to afford him if I waited.
2) Going permanent 3-5-2 for the next 6-8 Gameweeks. Time for the big boys to deliver.

Riskiness: Medium/High
Term Length: Until I have a reason to sell Walcott



No comments:

Post a Comment